Summary Care Record (SCR)
Having a SCR allows NHS medical staff to access your medical information.
Initially this just contains your medications and allergies.
Enhanced Summary Care Record
You can choose to have additional information included on your SCR which can enhance the care you receive. This information includes;
- Your illnesses and health problems
- Operations and vaccinations you have had in the past
- How you would like to be treated - such as where you would prefer to receive care
- What support you might need
- Who should be contacted for more information about you.
If you would like this information adding to your SCR, please complete the form below and return it to the surgery:
For further information please see the following guides: